“The 5 S’s of sports training are: Stamina, Speed, Strength, Skill and Spirit. But the greatest of these is Spirit.” – Ken Doherty
AMRAP, minimal rest between stations and sets
- Power cleans (43kg – 5 reps)
- Bent-over rows (43kg – 5 res)
- Dumbell Thrusters (10kg – 5 reps)
- Burpees (10 Reps)
- Muscle-Ups (5 reps)
- Loaded Carries: alternate shoulder (45lbs weight plate~20m)
- Loaded Carries: holding in front (45lbs wt plate + 25lb medicine ball~20m)
- Loaded Carries: overhead (45lbs weight plate~20m)
Notes: YouTube Video of this workout is out here!
Cycling: 12 miles
Notes: Going to start logging my daily cycling mileage from simply commuting around town. I guess it’s significant enough to count as my aerobic endurance training. My legs are so tired at the end of the day that I don’t feel like I need to run these days. This is good because my feet are still bruised from last weekend’s Spartan Race. However, I still need to accustom my feet to trail running so I need to cater at least one long trail run a week.