It’s now the 4th week of lockdown in New Zealand (2nd in Singapore) and I was reflecting about what I’ve gotten out of this; how I’ve changed.
I’m sure like me, there are some things you’ve always wanted to do or make changes to in your lives such as:
- sleeping and waking up earlier
- spending more time with family and improving relationships
- starting that hobby or side hustle/business
- getting more reading or learning done
- starting an exercise routine that you enjoy or just being more physically active
- cooking healthy and nourishing meals
- trying out new recipes
However, often we give ourselves excuses like:
“I’ll start when I have the time…”
“Now’s not the right time…”
“I just don’t have the time…”
Well, now that we’re in Lockdown, you have PLENTY of time (unless you are an essential worker of course).
Even if you’re working from home, you would still have some extra time saved from not having to travel to work.
So what have you changed today?
It’s never too late to start, and there is never a better time.
Love, Peace & Health,