“If medicine wants to focus on prevention, there’s no better tool than nutrition.”
Carnivore diet experiment
- Carnivore Diet: What? Why?
- CARNIVORE DIET EXPERIMENT PART 2: WHAT I ATE
- CARNIVORE DIET EXPERIMENT PART 3: RESULTS & TAKEAWAYS
- Post-carnivore: INVESTIGATING ANAEMIA, HIGH CHOLESTEROL AND SINGAPOREAN DIET/LIFESTYLE COMPARISON
Autoimmune Healing Diet
2018 Sep 2: When Kombucha is as good as Wine!
2018 Aug 20th: Batching your Cooking to Save Time!
2018 Aug 15th: Last Egg Dish and Going Full Vegan
Aug 9th: Red-as Tomato Beetroot Soup!
2018, July 28th: 40 Days of Fasting
2018, July 24th: Tastiest Couscous Ever and Developing a Vegan Palate?
2018, Jun 22nd: All Natural Veggie Soup for the Winter Flu
2018, Jun 17th: A Perfect Winter Curry-Rice Pot! 🍲
2018, June 10th: Singapore-Vegan ‘Nasi Lemak’
2018, May 21st: Spelt-Quinoa-Beans Dinner Pot!
2018, May 18th: Hot Noodle Winter Soups!
2018, May 7th: A Simple 2 min Salad!
2018, May 7th: Unexpected Health Coaching
2018, Apr 30th: Feijoa Bowl to Commemorate Autumn
2018, Apr 13th: Daily Beverage: Yin-Yang Chia Seeds
2018, Mar 12th: An Epidemic of Convenience and Spelt as the Most Healing Grain!
2018, Feb 13th: An Unexpected Cooking Contract
DIET: What I EAT!
***UPDATE (26th Feb 2018): Currently my diet still follows many of the principles of traditional diets as detailed in this post but I have gone mostly vegetarian and cut out all meat and dairy. The only animal product I eat are eggs and seafood sometimes. I find that my rate of healing and levels of inflammation have improved significantly since starting this diet 4 months ago.
I am experimenting with and slowly transitioning to a mostly plant-based vegan diet.
In 3 months I am totally symptom-free and off all medication!! I truly believe I am ‘in remission. (I would very much like to use the word ‘cured’ but I hesitate as I know the symptoms will come back if I let myself “off the leash” for too long!) Full story here
- Attending Our 1st Milk Kefir Workshop (and Tasting!)
- Simple Packed Lunch Strategy!
- 3 REASONS TO EAT MORE SALADS and… 3 STEPS TO A BASIC SALAD DRESSING!
- My iHerb Shopping List for Natural Products!
- Lessons from a Nutritionist (Part 1)
- Lessons from a Nutritionist (Part 2)
- Lessons from a Nutritionist (Part 3)
- Fueling an Ultra (Part 1)
- Fueling an Ultra (Part 2)
- Easy Sauerkraut Recipe
- Quick and Simple Recipes
- Delicious Fish Bone Broth for Virility
- How To Make Beef Bone Broth In Singapore
- GUT HEALING Apple Stew Recipe + Benefits of Eating Apples!
- Low Carb Quiche Recipe
- Coconut Flour Bread
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread